Every organisation has its own privacy policies. These policies form the basis on which any company collects the user’s personal information and data. A user’s information is kept completely safe with the organisation’s records. Users are requested to read the privacy policies carefully in order to understand company’s practices and this information will be used.
1. User’s information
Companies collect data from its users so that they can provide their customers with better services. This data is then processed by the company and includes:
- Users provide their information by submitting the enquiry form. This also includes users’ information that they provide while registering to the company’s site, or else collected via appointments or calls.
- It includes information that customers provide when and if they take part in a competition or promotion, or if they complain of any problem with the site.
- Information that company gathers when users complete company’s surveys.
- It also includes the details of user’s transactions as carried out through HuntMyOffice.
- It also includes the information of the statistical data of user’s system’s browsing actions as well as patterns, but it does not include identifying the individual behind it.
If any user is providing the company with information of any other person, then he/she should do it after the consent of that person. There is no need for users to worry as their information is absolutely secure and is kept by the company only till they need it.
2. Your data, our responsibility
When a user shares his/her data, it means that they have agreed for it to be used as required by the company. However, we take appropriate steps to keep your information secured. User’s information is secured by the company on secure servers. The company gives the user a password (or users can themselves decide the password) which enables them to access some parts of the site. It is strictly recommended to keep the password confidential. Though all your information is kept highly secured since the internet is a wide transmitting space one cannot give the guarantee of data security.
3. Where is this information used?
HuntMyOffice uses the information provided by the users in following ways:
- Sharing the information with the third party who is providing office premises as per your needs ad enquiry.
- Notify the users about any change (if any) in our services
- Update as well as contribute to HuntMyOffice’s records